Monday, July 25, 2011

Time Constraints, Gratitude and the Land of Creativity

In the real world sometimes we just have to say uncle! I was thinking of fiddling with my clock so that one hour drags out to two, therefore doubling the hours in each of my days. If I thought it would work I swear I would do it! Alas I just have to work within the same 24 hours that the rest of the world is using.

I am coming to the realization that I might have to put up the 365 projects a few times a week due to time constraints. I think this might work as long as I document each project each day.

Along with this current daily project going on I am participating in Artella lands art summer camp, Pam Carrikers journaling class, building my business up at a painful pace and learning how to blog to make it the most effective. Finding readers is another gig. There is just so much to learn on some days its completely overwhelming. And yes, lets squeeze housework, babysitting and the gym in there.

Do I sound like I'm complaining? I am! But only a thirty second rant before I get on with my day and whip myself back into gratitude. I AM grateful for every day, every breath and for the chance to keep trying to get things working like a well oiled machine.

Someday it will work like a well oiled machine...I think it can, I think it can, I think it can..

Off to the gym then back to create something. Ahhhh to dwell in the land of creation is like surfacing for a breath after being underwater for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment