Sunday, July 24, 2011

What If?

What if all you needed to do to change the world was BE YOU??

What if you are enough? What if you are a magnificent plot hatched by the universe with every little movement preplanned in order to make the world more magnificent?

What if your birth and every breath was perfectly timed? What if every single encounter on your journey was perfectly scripted in order to make the world a better, bigger place?

What if every ounce of love you have ever felt is designed to expand all of the love on the planet?

What if that was true?

What if your feelings of love are the tipping point for the whole world?

Would you love more? Would you be more fearless? Would you be more confident? Would you put yourself out there more?

Why wait?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie,
    I love what you have written here. I believe everyone has something to contribute to this world. I believe we all impact one anothers' lives in one way or another. I am thankful for each day, also. I make a huge effort to be a positive impact on all of those around me.
    Your insight is very clever. If only everyone believed in themselves imagine what the world would be like.

    ReplyDelete