Wednesday, August 3, 2011

cocktails with heart

Todays art comes in the form of an inventive cocktail. Made with Snapdragon and some rum I was thoroughly enjoying my creative endeavor and lowering my cholesterol all at the same time.
The heart is in the fact that I made it with love and I am helping my heart by lowering my cholesterol.
Ok so maybe thats a stretch but hey, I CREATED it and I did it with HEART. So therefore I met my own criteria..

And I LOVED it   ;o)

That must count for some heart....right?

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I can't drink alcohol often because I am a long-time migraine sufferer, but this looks so good, I might have to try it! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you when you left a kind comment on my blog last week. I've been so busy lately--but today I FINALLY did answer your question about my tag and its background, on that blog post. Have a wonderful weekend coming up! ~Jann

    ReplyDelete