Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ancestor Journals


Lyons Family Luella, Abraham & Hannah
One of the things that will be coming in 2013 is ancestor journals. I have recently obtained photos of ancestors that I didn't know about and they are just to beautiful to resist. Imagine keeping a soul journal where you focus on the spirit of the person or people who went before us. My great great grandmothers name was Luella. She was quite beautiful and I would like a book to honor her and her energy. I think it would be interesting to keep a journal where I log things that are happening in my life and consider what this beautiful Victorian woman might have done or felt under the same circumstances.
 Perhaps I can call a bit of her spirit and guidance into this life not only to honor her but also to draw from the strength of the women who went before me.
Luella Lyons













        

No comments:

Post a Comment